Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just wanted to thank everyone for the great time at MWT. This is the guy with the busted pulley bearing from the poker run.

I also want to thank everyone that stopped to help and everyone that stayed to wait for the trailer. Very awesome for people I just met.

Thanks also to everyone that helped to fix the bike and especially to Steve for his help, his shop, and his tools.

Thank you Gary for getting me a ride to Shaboygan to get the bearings when they weren't available in town.

Hope to make it again in the future and keep up with the forum. Sorry if I missed anyone in the thank you's.

Shicketmaster

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello, I just wanted to thank everyone for the great time at MWT. This is the guy with the busted pulley bearing from the poker run.

I also want to thank everyone that stopped to help and everyone that stayed to wait for the trailer. Very awesome for people I just met.

Thanks also to everyone that helped to fix the bike and especially to Steve for his help, his shop, and his tools.

Thank you Gary for getting me a ride to Shaboygan to get the bearings when they weren't available in town.

Hope to make it again in the future and keep up with the forum. Sorry if I missed anyone in the thank you's.

Shicketmaster

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Don't forget to thank me for inviting your silly butt!
Now you will never ever stay away.
Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts