Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All!

I am new the the forum, new to owning a VRSCDX, new to owning a Harley-Davidson, new to owning a motorcycle and completely new to driving a motorcycle. Some people have called me crazy for buying a brand new bike as a "learner", and even more for buying a "fast" bike. I tell them all to go to hell as the bike fits me perfectly (6'3", 216lbs) and I love it! My only regret, that I waited until I was 30 to start riding. I look forward to many long years of riding and hope to learn from the experience provided in this forum.

Jason Rogers

·
Exemplary Asshole
1,063 Posts
Nice! Congratz and welcome. I also did the same as you, waited til I was 30... bought mine in February. You will not regret it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Welcome and Congrats. If you have not already done so ,take a MSF approved class. Rember, "fast" is in your right hand. Ride safe
Oh yeah, hanging around here can be hard on your wallet. Mods=$$$$$$$$$=:broke:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the advice and greetings! I completed the MSF class on 12 Jun and fully believe that nobody can learn everything they teach from just experience alone. The class was extremely helpful and fun as well. I look forward to lots of riding and being influenced to mod by this forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts