Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys new here just bought a new street rod my 1st Harley, my mate and I both went and bought street rods collected mine today he is getting his tomorrow this is to get us off silly bikes he with a ZX6 and me with a 07 Gixxer 1000 we would both end up banged up or boxed up so thought we'd get rid of them, anyway thought i'd introduce myself im sure He will join Tomorrow

Attachments

·
Subluxation Free
172 Posts
:vrodforu:
I have the same color, love the bike. Welcome!

·
THAWING In Montana
344 Posts
welcome! I got my street rod for the same reason. I like the bike alot, you'll have fun with it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Way to go - nice looking bike.....

lots of great people and info here, you will like!

Congrats.... and Cheers....

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Welcome!!! I came off 10 years worth of Honda sportbikes. Everything from a 600 F4, 600RR, RC51, to a 1000RR. You will love the bike and this forum!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! Great fun, and works like a motorcycle should. Enjoy, and let the mods begin!

·
FireBum
485 Posts
You're going to love this place!!

·
Big Dawg
705 Posts
Welcome. You will love the R. This place the best, all the info you can handle, and very helpful. Ride safe.

·
Banned
579 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
284 Posts
hello maatee.....i did same as you a lot of japan bikes. head no where. said. sold my bikes waited for the right bike the vrod and i am hook. been to london many times. man i love
that place

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome this place is more enertaining than crackspace!(myspace).

·
Proud R Pilot
372 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts