Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im new to the forum.. Look foward to good advise ....

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Welcome Ricky, enjoy the forum.............lot's of information here.

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WORM AND MR_ KING,
THANKS ALOT....

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcom Ricky glad to have you here.

Max

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MAX,
CAN YOU GET ME SMART ON THE SE 11'S I HAVE A SET ON MY V-ROD AND HAVE HEARD THAT TAKING THE PACKING OUT WILL IMPROVE SOUND... WHAT ARE THE PRO'S AND CON'S... THANKS

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Ricky G. from what I understand it gives the bike a real lean spot around 4000 rpm without the packing so You would need either a pcrIII or get the HD race tuner to help change the mixture.

Max

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Max said:
Ricky G. from what I understand it gives the bike a real lean spot around 4000 rpm without the packing so You would need either a pcrIII or get the HD race tuner to help change the mixture.

HOW ABOUT DISCOLORING OF THE PIPES...

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
The back end of the pipes are double lined and should not turn blue, they all discolor near the heads though

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Max said:
The back end of the pipes are double lined and should not turn blue, they all discolor near the heads though
SO FAR NO DISCOLORING.... JUST THOUGHT THAT IF PACKING WAS OUT IT COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS ...

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Frank Storms said:
Ricky G,

Any relation to Willey G:D
FRANK,
HAVE SEEN YOUR BIKE ON THE FORUM BEFORE I BECAME A MEMBER.... SWEET... YOU TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR TOYS... MY KIND OF PERSON

·
2,552 Posts
Ricky,

Thanks. I am over the top when it come to doing things. If I can not do it right I just do not do it. Wait until I am dome with my V-Rod:diablo:

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Frank Storms said:
Ricky,

Thanks. I am over the top when it come to doing things. If I can not do it right I just do not do it. Wait until I am dome with my V-Rod:diablo:
ROGER THAT....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts