Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Third of 4
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who may be interested Easyriders for November 2007 (page 129) has a nice looking V-Rod dresser owned by New York Myke and fabricated by San Diego Harley-Davidson. The write up has comments from Willie G about the possibility of a V-Rod dresser. (Willie G – “We’ll be looking at ways to use your ideas” but he also said they weren’t ready to make a V-Rod dresser . . . yet).

Myke's Web Site here: http://www.sandiegoharley.com/custompage3.asp?pg=customs

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
New York Myke is the owner of SD HD. That dealership has the best V-Rod support I have found and they allways have some custom Rods for sale. For all round service I would rate them as the best in the nation, hands down!

I know Cheatin will second that!

·
Registered
12 Posts
What Fairing?

Does anyone know what fairing he used? Does he sell a kit? Is that a DX that he converted? I would like to do that to my 2007 DX.

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
cool!!

·
The Engineer
316 Posts
I was going to start this thread, but as usual I was a day late and a dollar short.....

Kick ass bike!!! My favorite line from the writeup: "I'm a patriotic American and love Harley-Davidson, but that doesn't mean I have to love something that's antiquated."

I couldn't have said it better. I'd buy a bagger like that.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
i saw this also....it was a good story...i really liked the bike....

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am in the beginning stages of thinking about converting my DX to a DX-Glide. Does anyone know the exhaust Mike used on his V-Glide?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts