Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the new 113 cu. in. FI Raider custom from Star motorcycles,
this one is going to be a contender for Harley, I do believe.
Floyd

·
RICK
648 Posts
Its amazing how many companies mimick the HD styling and characteristics. Air cooled or not, there is a large market for them, but I'll never change from my Harley!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Every one says they mimic, but no one remembers that it was the MoCo that sold the tools dies and plans to the Japanese, Look up Ryukio before the MoCo deletes it from all thre official l history.

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Still looks like a softail that was rear ended.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
If I was 20 something and had limited income and wanted a Motorbike that was reliable that would be it.
As far as Mimicking I dont agree, a small cruiser is a small cruiser how many variations on that platform can there be thats like saying every 2 door converatble looks alike. How about how HD keeps making the same bikes every year after year after year so going into a dealeships its hard to tell this years from last to 10 years ago.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
runit1971 said:
Still looks like a softail that was rear ended.
:them:
:rofl:

·
Registered
18 Posts
luxlamf said:
If I was 20 something and had limited income and wanted a Motorbike that was reliable that would be it. As far as Mimicking I dont agree, a small cruiser is a small cruiser how many variations on that platform can there be thats like saying every 2 door converatble looks alike. How about how HD keeps making the same bikes every year after year after year so going into a dealeships its hard to tell this years from last to 10 years ago.
That´s just what I had to do when I was in my 20´s and couldn´t afford anything better than Jap bikes :broke:

But I knew that someday I would get the REAL THING :notworth: :)

Still that Yammy looks pretty good but it still aint a Harley and the girl´s are gonna know......:kiss:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pegasus_one said:
That´s just what I had to do when I was in my 20´s and couldn´t afford anything better than Jap bikes :broke:

But I knew that someday I would get the REAL THING :notworth: :)

Still that Yammy looks pretty good but it still aint a Harley and the girl´s are gonna know......:kiss:
What girls??? I don't see them flocking around my HARLEY-and I'm a good looking dude!!!

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
ddavis said:
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
Preach it brother, PREACH IT!!!

What, are they trying to reinvemt the Softail by using a different brand name, styling cues blatantly ripped off of Harley, and the poor Japanese still trying to steal that "mystique" by using am air cooled motor that is not near as good as their liquid cooled offerings and pumping up the displacement....because that's what Americans want! :angeldev:

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
luxlamf said:
IS there anything "NEW" at your local HD dealership
Well, there is the rocker :D Of course, my dealer doesn't have any yet.. :spank:

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
luxlamf said:
IS there anything "NEW" at your local HD dealership
Well yeah....at least a couple DIFFERENT things like the Harley Rocker and the Buell 1125 and it's brand new Rotax engine, which is the first sportbike to come along and make me actually want one.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.