Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an '09 DX a few months ago. Riding out of Hayward Ca. Loving the bike, so glad I finally moved up to a harley off of my sport bikes. Wondering how many vrod riders there are in my area. Don't see any very often. Everybody seems to ride glides lol

·
Life's good
677 Posts
Just bought an '09 DX a few months ago. Riding out of Hayward Ca. Loving the bike, so glad I finally moved up to a harley off of my sport bikes. Wondering how many vrod riders there are in my area. Don't see any very often. Everybody seems to ride glides lol
Congrats on your DX. You're right, not a lot of Vrods in the area, but a handful of us who go on rides frequently. Are you available on weekends or weekdays?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here too. Ride out of Santa Clara and daily to Redwood City for work. Also at least once or twice a week to Benicia and head up to Sonoma and Napa about once every other month for my wine shipments.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely only available to ride on weekends due to my jobs. How many of you tend to ride together and it would definitely be something I would be interested in doing one weekend. I usually ride with my dad and his friends. Both riding Harleys finally.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congrats on the new Bike. Have fun here,Ride safe,
Always Ride like everyone is trying to KILL you. Why? because they are...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts