Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a lot of people ask me about the paint this weekend. Here are the latest pics of the bike, any suggestions are welcome. I need to break up hte silver in the frame between the paint, thought about maybe some graphics. Tribal, or flames in black, any thoughts.
Rick :D

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
Nice. It looks like it changes color with angle?

It might show up in the picture better with the sun behind the photograhper ;)

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are about 15 colors in the paint, from blue to red. If the photograper knew what the heck he was doing, me of course. I tried to move around the bike to get different colors in. Thanks for the heads up.

·
zoom zoom vrod zoom
23 Posts
i have same paint except mine is green to purple with alot inbetween i played with designes from solid flames to tribal the paint is so awesome that to me silver ghost flames looked the best i didnt like ghost trible but its your ride so it has to be you if you like flames go ghost dont cover too much of that sweet paint just enough to give it your wow remember its yours

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rick727 said:
i have same paint except mine is green to purple with alot inbetween i played with designes from solid flames to tribal the paint is so awesome that to me silver ghost flames looked the best i didnt like ghost trible but its your ride so it has to be you if you like flames go ghost dont cover too much of that sweet paint just enough to give it your wow remember its yours
I was talking about the frame. I don't want to take away from the paint, just the gray in the frame. :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts