Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2004 lava red vrsca with 12000 miles, it has SE slip ons, touring seat and passenger pillion, winshield and a few other extras. I want to know where to get the letters that go on each side of the airbox cover. My bike is missing one letter on the left side and I searched on the internet but could not find where to buy this.

Also I would like to know what are the basic mods I can do to this bike to improve performance and are the SE slipons any good or will another exhaust give me better performance?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome. Which SE pipes do you have and what letters are you talking about? Some pics would go a long way in getting you some help. As far as performance mods try the search on here.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the SE pipes that look like the stock pipes, the letters that I'm talking about are the harley davison letters that go on each side of the air filter cover. I will take a picture later today

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
, the letters that I'm talking about are the harley davison letters that go on each side of the air filter cover.
Welcome!

Are you missing the "H" or the "N"?:confused:

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
welcome aboard.. and post some pics and ask in the wanted area of the classifieds.. someone somewhere will have some..

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Welcome! Those are put on with adhesive, I changed mine to the Chrome Night Rod script it has an adhesive backing and they look better to me than the individual letters.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! Those are put on with adhesive, I changed mine to the Chrome Night Rod script it has an adhesive backing and they look better to me than the individual letters.
Where can I get the night rod ones?

·
Registered
37 Posts
1130cc user FABIANTENOR posted in the classifieds that he had a complete set on 12-2-2010 @ 1802 hrs. but it appears that they are sold now. Just giving you hope that if you keep your eyes out you will find them. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
253 Posts
welcome to the addiction bro, its an awesome bike your going to love it. One think I can honestly say is if its doable for the Vrod its on this forum People here have given me a ton of help and suggestions I offer the same help to you they have given to me.

Except dont ask in the summer and exptect a quick reply I will be riding the Vrod :)) LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts