Just purchased a 2003 VROD and it is immaculate and I am a bit confused when it comes to the cleaning and maintenance. I have read through the forums and have found quite a bit of information but it doesn't make sense as I am not looking at removing rust or stains, I only want to maintain and protect the parts of the bike which are in great condition.
1. How would you go about maintaining and protecting the wheels?
I have read on the forums that ACF50 works well for stopping corrosion but is used more in the winter as it is "sticky", would you use something else in the summer?
2. How would you go about maintaining and protecting the anodised aluminium, I don't want to ruin the finish? Would you use ACF50 again or is there something better?
3. What product would you use to polish the chrome, I have looked at the Harley branded Chrome Clean and Shine but never used it?
4. What product would you use to protect the chrome, are there any waxes or sealants that protect it after buffing it out and polishing?
5. What would you use to maintain and protect the seat?
Thank you for your help.