Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Matt and I live in Pigeon Forge TN. I just made the switch from crotch rockets to a V-Rod. It is a whole new experience. The V-Rod is amazing. It is the most comfortable bike that I have ridden and the excelleration is amazing. I picked up my 07 black V-Rod last night and have logged about 100 miles on it. My bike is black with silver flames outlining the Harley lettering on the tank, chromed out with the 240 rear tire. The only thing that I have to get used to is the forward controls and that horn. The horn will be my first mod!

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Welcome Matt - enjoy the Ride ... Make sure to check out the Tennessee Registry for group rides and such
Great bike that DX :notworth:

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Glad you found us. Enjoy the ride.

Make sure you search the horn relocation modification found in the how-to section of the forum.

Sounds like a nice bike. Let's see some pictures.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Welcome.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Welcome to 1130cc !!:dance:

Since your new let me help you find that horn mod/relocation thread. CLICK HERE

Enjoy your new ride! If you hate the forward controls and want to have mid controls check out Kosman. Scroll down and click on their Mid Control Kit.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy the new ride. Also check out the group ride to Deal's Gap next month.

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!