Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Ya....$850!!

I had a dealer tell me these pipes would not work on my DX. Not sure if he meant tuning or mounting. Other than fabricating some mounts and a re-tune I can't see why they wouldn't work! Anybody have experience with these on a non-destroyer V-Rod?

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Ya....$850!!

I had a dealer tell me these pipes would not work on my DX. Not sure if he meant tuning or mounting. Other than fabricating some mounts and a re-tune I can't see why they wouldn't work! Anybody have experience with these on a non-destroyer V-Rod?
I think the dealer was talking bout tuning?? Circle City Keith was sporting this pipe at Midwest Thunder a few years back and it was loud..... I love the looks of this pipe and would like to see one on the street with perhaps a small baffle inside :notworth:

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103808&highlight=circle+city

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got a motivated buyer for the guy but he won't send it to Canada if he buys it.

Mustn't need the $ 850.00 enough.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
i figured it was blackcat that called you looking for one pat....................:hidesbeh:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
I have one that I am putting on my 2nd shop bike, does anyone know where I can get a baffle for it?

$850.00 is a smoking deal!

·
Hi... I'm Big Will
1,087 Posts
I have one that I am putting on my 2nd shop bike, does anyone know where I can get a baffle for it?

$850.00 is a smoking deal!
Turk fit a baffle in his.... give him a ring.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I've got a motivated buyer for the guy but he won't send it to Canada if he buys it.

Mustn't need the $ 850.00 enough.
Pat you know you can have it sent to me......:hidesbeh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts