Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I know that the nitrous guys like to use the horn button for activating the juice, and I was thinking that some of us guys not on the gas might like to use that button for something that we care about.

So I am posting this as an accessory request for all of our vendors. My idea is to use that pesky horn button to activate this:

This is an AIM-9x SideWinder Air to Air missile. Great for that annoying cager that can't help but talk on the phone, eat breakfast, shave, read the paper, and try to FREAKIN KILL ME!!!!!, all at the same time. No harm, no foul, but had I had this, I woulda lit em up!!! :)




/Rant


-Paul

~edited to respect original source photo hotlinking policy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,007 Posts
Put me down for one.
 

·
Sua Sponte
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
Damn it, I'm already using my horn button for nitrous!!! Screw it, put me down for the missile. If someone wants to race, I'll just blow them up and win anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
I know Rich would have used it 4 times last night when we were out riding. I was behind him, but he got cut off 4 times in about 15 miles by cagers. The worse was a car full of teenagers.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,930 Posts
I've said many times. if we had missles or rocket launchers, people would have more respect for us.
 

·
Vrodder since 2004
Joined
·
4,514 Posts
How about something a bit less intrusive but affective? Maybe a window wash mechanism that shoots fluid - could be manouvered to aim forward, backward, sideways with a good stream of liquid about 10 feet long and a very high amount of pressure? I'd like to ride past a few cars, hit my fluid activation button and leave them soaking while I hauled a$$ out of there....
 

·
Sua Sponte
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
violet said:
How about something a bit less intrusive but affective? Maybe a window wash mechanism that shoots fluid - could be manouvered to aim forward, backward, sideways with a good stream of liquid about 10 feet long and a very high amount of pressure? I'd like to ride past a few cars, hit my fluid activation button and leave them soaking while I hauled a$$ out of there....
You arent sore at those people, are you? How else are we supposed to prove that we dirty, greaser bikers take showers.:D
 

·
Part-time mod
Joined
·
10,859 Posts
Dude, if you can figure out a way to mount one of those, I'll figure out a way to wire it up for you!!!
 

·
Vrodder since 2004
Joined
·
4,514 Posts
metallica0099 said:
You arent sore at those people, are you? How else are we supposed to prove that we dirty, greaser bikers take showers.:D
Yeah, I guess, I have been hit by soda, and window wash fluid too many times to count. My windshield has helped me out though since I put it on. How many times I'd like to ride by and hit a button................especially to the guy with his window down grinning at me!
 

·
Sua Sponte
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
violet said:
Yeah, I guess, I have been hit by soda, and window wash fluid too many times to count. My windshield has helped me out though since I put it on. How many times I'd like to ride by and hit a button................especially to the guy with his window down grinning at me!
A handful of ball bearings thrown over your shoulder when you're in front of them usually does a great job.......so I'm told.
 

·
Kiss the Ring
Joined
·
2,203 Posts
And one set pointing backwards aimed at those tailgating motherF*****S

:lick:
 

·
Vrodder since 2004
Joined
·
4,514 Posts
metallica0099 said:
A handful of ball bearings thrown over your shoulder when you're in front of them usually does a great job.......so I'm told.
Ball bearings, marbles..I have heard of that too - I just keep thinking of the bounce effect through traffic and how many pissed off people would be chasing me down once they knew what I had done! I like the water idea because its direct and obscures their vision a bit ..then again, a smashed windshield would do that too....
 

·
Sua Sponte
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
violet said:
Ball bearings, marbles..I have heard of that too - I just keep thinking of the bounce effect through traffic and how many pissed off people would be chasing me down once they knew what I had done! I like the water idea because its direct and obscures their vision a bit ..then again, a smashed windshield would do that too....
Ok, ok. You're right bearings/marbles will hurt the innocent. How 'bout a sprayer like you said, but filled with some sort of corrosive liquid??? That would be a good one.
 

·
Kiss the Ring
Joined
·
2,203 Posts
metallica0099 said:
Ok, ok. You're right bearings/marbles will hurt the innocent.
Innocent? Hmmm can that word really be used to describe cagers?

Even when I turn into the occasional cager myself, I suddenly seem to suffer from IQ drop combined with an accute case of sudden myopia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
no wonder some "R" owners experienced leg pant fire :rofl: even got a letter from hd , "R" owners will get this modification for free :D so we still have the best bike even without a 2008 model :ride:
 

·
Ist mir scheiss egal
Joined
·
496 Posts
Um...the sidewinder might not work so well considering it's an air to air heat seeking missile. Heat signatures all over the place this close to the ground. I would recommend this:


Wire guided TOW missile.

That will kill most tanks, so it would definately do for a car!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top