Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Need for speed
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to thank Frank Storms for telling me about this group.I look forward to being involved with everybody. I have a 6 month old 03 with 2200 miles on it.

Jeff Ryndak

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome Jeff, Crash is our local F16 Pilot. I don't even want to know how he got the name CRASH. :)

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
Max is correct...I'm an Air Force F-16 guy currently at school in Monterey, CA...My name, "Crash," had nothing to do w/ flying (knock on wood!) but just the standard "callsign" given to me. There are a couple other pilots on this site...Michael333 was an F-4 / F-18 pilot. Glad you're onboard w/ us!! Where do you fly out of?

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Jeff,

Welcome to the forums. Sorry we lost touch but I pretty much stopped doing the Yahoo group and the holidays have been a real b*tch :(

We are getting quite the group together in Central Florida.....

Mark

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Welcome, Jeff!
I left Orlando this morning (70+ degrees) and got back to Baltimore, MD (40 degrees) I like your weather better!

Mike

·
Registered
45 Posts
Jeff,
Welcome to the forum. Have not been here long myself but the group here sure knows their stuff.

I have found loads of great information from highly technical stuff to simply reviewing the online photos to see what my bike "might" look like if I undertook the same mods.

All the best for a great 2004.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Welcome
I'm trying to get Socsouth. I need warm weather, I'm Army my old lady Airforce trying to get into a joint command ride fast but ride safe bro

1 - 16 of 16 Posts