Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took ownership of my first Harley, 2012 NRS in Denim Black. Been trolling/lurking in the 1130cc forums ever since. I come from the world of sport bikes and have been looking over the fence at Harleys for quite some time. My wife finally encouraged me to pick up a Harley after participating in this years Rolling Thunder ride in D.C. and being extremely uncomfortable riding the sport bike. I saw the Night Rod and it was all said and done. All I can say is "WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG"!!!!!

Anyways, I'm sure you all know what a stock VRSCDX looks like but here it is. I ordered the Vance & Hines Comp 2:1 pipes for it and waiting for them to get in. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself.....I'll get back to trolling now. :hidesbeh:

Attachments

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a good wife
Thanks, she is simply awesome in so many ways! I bring the bike home from the dealer and her first words were "It's too quiet, you need to go back and fix that....especially if I'm going to be riding on the back of it that thing needs to sound meaner"! Sooooo twisting my arm, I ended up ordering the Vance & Hines. She's so cool, all I can do is look at her and :notworth:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts