Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...I was just introduced to the Forum a few days ago and didn't realize what exactly it all entailed and may have mis-interpreted it's purpose. After spending some time on it I realize just how big this place is. I apologize for any toes I may have stepped on by placing my first thread as a product promotion.

Anyway, my first passion is true custom bikes but I was so impressed with the V-ROD when it was first introduced I jumped on one right away. Very impressive for a production bike and definitely not like riding anything else. My first ride was through the heart of the Rocky Mountains and it was awesome. Riding the state of Colorado is sweet. Now that I've recently moved to Southern California I can't wait to find that awesome ride up the Pacific Coast Highway. I love customizing and wrenching on bikes as much as riding them so living in a place where there's no down time (like the winter months in CO) is going to be different. Anyway, glad to be part of the Forum and talk to you soon.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome Jason, we are glad to have you here and appreciate the introduction. We are always happy to here from those doing R+D for our beloved v-rods. You will notice that I restored your earlier post at this time.

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Thats More Like It!;) Welcome Bro!:fahr38

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Welcome,
All good ideas appreciated! Glad to have you here.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts