Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a number of two (and three) wheeled machines from '37 up (vintage is my preference), I recently purchased a 2005 Screamin Eagle VROD Trike for my wife's grandfather (who is 85 and struggling to hold his FLH up). This said, I am looking for the Corbin touring or Sundowner seat for this model and welcome any and all offers. We take delivery this weekend. Looking forward to getting up to speed with the REVolution and its mechanics. Looking forward to great conversations!

Ed

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Having a number of two (and three) wheeled machines from '37 up (vintage is my preference), I recently purchased a 2005 Screamin Eagle VROD Trike for my wife's grandfather (who is 85 and struggling to hold his FLH up). This said, I am looking for the Corbin touring or Sundowner seat for this model and welcome any and all offers. We take delivery this weekend. Looking forward to getting up to speed with the REVolution and its mechanics. Looking forward to great conversations!

Ed
Can't help with the seat but interesting screen name. My first bike ever was a 47 EL Knuckle in 1969.
Ron

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't help with the seat but interesting screen name. My first bike ever was a 47 EL Knuckle in 1969.
Ron
So I learned to ride big bike hand shift on my father's '47 FL with sidehack when I was 7...first rode without the hack at 11...still have the bike today almost 40 years from my first ride :)

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
So I learned to ride big bike hand shift on my father's '47 FL with sidehack when I was 7...first rode without the hack at 11...still have the bike today almost 40 years from my first ride :)
Worth a fortune today. I paid $250 back in 69. Yes, good old foot clutch. Left turns from a stop were a planned affair. No gas gauge and kick start. How did we manage? 🤣 Advanced to a mouse trap and ratchet top on the panhead later.
Ron

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That one is the stock CVO seat. Which is a Badlander. The Sundowner is available But out of stock at many places. I got mine at Shoputahharley.com. They are showing out of stock at the moment. But they do get in new stock in. Sundowner Rider Seat and Pillion VRSC Also check with Surdike HD. And Ronnies HD.
How bad/good is the stock CVO?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts