Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
"That just happened"
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the place, and wanted to say howdy. After poking around here a bit I'm really liking the general atttude of the members....especially how helpful most seem to be with even the most mundane little things that folks ask about.

I picked up one of the Miller Lite promo bikes a few weeks ago, and have been trying to get a few miles on her before the white stuff starts flying up here in northwest Indiana.
On that note, I took her in for the 1K service, and have to give props to the service dept. of Calumet HD in Munster. They took care of the service and a couple of other issues I had them look at while she's still under warranty. Well today I go pick her up and find out they also found a broken baffle in the lower muffler that they also got replaced under warranty....I didn't even hear or notice it!! It's nice to have someone actually look out for your best interests...they could have easily ignored it and possibly gotten a customer pay job out of it later. :plause:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome!
This place is great, but will cost you. After you look around enough, your bike will "need" changes!:D
:hidesbeh:

·
Ride safe!
680 Posts
New to the place, and wanted to say howdy. After poking around here a bit I'm really liking the general atttude of the members....especially how helpful most seem to be with even the most mundane little things that folks ask about.

I picked up one of the Miller Lite promo bikes a few weeks ago, and have been trying to get a few miles on her before the white stuff starts flying up here in northwest Indiana.
On that note, I took her in for the 1K service, and have to give props to the service dept. of Calumet HD in Munster. They took care of the service and a couple of other issues I had them look at while she's still under warranty. Well today I go pick her up and find out they also found a broken baffle in the lower muffler that they also got replaced under warranty....I didn't even hear or notice it!! It's nice to have someone actually look out for your best interests...they could have easily ignored it and possibly gotten a customer pay job out of it later. :plause:
Congrats on the bike, Im right across the line from you by Beecher. I have heard good things about Calumets service lately. If you need any HD parts though, go to Chitown HD as they have 25% off on whatever date the full moon occurs on. Best of luck, maybe Ill see you on the street.

·
boredom kills
2,324 Posts
welcome

·
"That just happened"
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the greetings everyone, and I'll keep Chitown's special in mind dun.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Welcome to 1130cc.com. Enjoy the bike. Plan on meeting up for the NOVI show, in January. We do it every year. Joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts