Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum after obtaining my bike. My VROD was purchaced in CT by my wife for a 41 birthday president. This is my first bike. She already had a bike a 2010 Softail Deluxe and did not want to ride alone. The VROD had less then 3500mi when it was given to me. It was almost stock except for different foot pegs and mirrors. I bought the anniversary derby cover and clutch cover for it so far and am looking to change the mirrors due to the fact that they are incorrect for the bike and I can only see my shoulders. I changed the oil and filter a couple of weeks ago and have been detailing it here and there between rides. Great forum and thanks for the info I have found so far on this site. -Kevin

Attachments

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome! Nice bike! Sent you a PM if your looking for the stock mirrors.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
And also a thumbs up from the other side of the ocean...

Angelo..DUTCHROD.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome, from CT!

·
Agave Idiots :)
337 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Lots of great info, ideas and people on this site to help you out.
Beer.Tom

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
welcome aboard!

·
Registered abUser
299 Posts
I found this forum after obtaining my bike. My VROD was purchaced in CT by my wife for a 41 birthday president. This is my first bike. ....
Oh, man... the bike was purchase for George G Bush? :wazzup: Well, you'll enjoy it anyways.

Congrats on it being your first bike - take a riding course, you will not regret it. It's a great bike, my first too, and really love it still after a year of riding.

·
~*~VDRNLN JUNKIE~*~
667 Posts
Look on E-bay for bar end mirrors got mine for $16 and can see perfect now and no more mickey mouse ears! lol!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts