Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2010 NRS.Right now it is bone stock.I've been online looking at different full exhaust systems.Nobody lists anything for the 2010.Everything is for the 09,and Vance and Hines doesn't list anything newer than 2008.My ques is are the 2009 and the 2010 the same or do I just have to wait?

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
2009 and 2010 are the same... let me know if I can help out with a system for you...

welcome to the forum

·
Chad
263 Posts
:vrodforu::welcome::vrodforu::welcome:

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
full system replacement wise, wouldn't all years DX be the same?

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
full system replacement wise, wouldn't all years DX be the same?
2007 and earlier wouldn't have the 02 bungs in them...:D

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great choice of models !!

Is that Westchester County, NY ? I'm originally from Yonkers, NY, Skip

:welcome:

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
and some (2009-up?) need a full system as the 3rd volume are welded.
2009 and 2010 have the front header welded to the auxiliary volume... you could use a 2008 full system on a 2009 or 2010 and you could use the 2009 and 20010 on the 2008 if you were using the whole system... :D - a slip-on will only work on the 2008 system....
go figure....lol

·
Soul Stumpy
2,186 Posts
I can really recommend Sharkey for all your NRS needs & wants; I have done several transactions with him - TOP SERVICE EVERY TIME! And I live in Europe, so he could easily have screwed me over and gotten away with it. I have tried several vendors on the forum - GR Customs are also very good. Just sharing some experiences :) Welcome to the best forum in the world!

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Does that mean the supertrapp fatshots I had the dealer throw in on the deal I just got on my 09 NRS are useless to me?
They will work for you...Those are slip-ons. meaning the auxiliary volume is left on the bike and those slide onto it... the CFR or T-Header replaces the auxiliary volume and slides onto the header pipes...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.