Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broke down:notworth: and bought a 2007 VRSCDX Vivid/Denim. This is my third VRSC. First 2 VRSCA 04's and finally I bit off on the big one and bought a dream. I have had 2 Night Trains and this was the closest thing I could get to the best of both worlds. First impression is that I love it.

Mods considering:
Pipes *Getting FAIC black*
Dyno Tuned/Custom Map *Got off Forum*
Powder Coat Everything

Bad Pics but they get the point across....

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I like the headlight, well what I can see of it ;)

Regarding the pipes, and having been hanging around here for a while, have a think about the sound you want as well asthetics.

We have been chatting about the SuperTrapps, and I think they have the perfect balance in that they are not too loud as to drone over distance, and they sound like a "race pipe with a deep rumble".
I have Screaming Eagles on my Sporty (with the baffles in) and to be honest they are just too loud over distance.

Mac53 should be getting a ST/K&N/PCIII dyno this week, and I will be chipping in for some of the costs.
I am sure the map will be made available on the forum.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome to the DX family! I'm sure you'll be very happy with your new ride! Ride safe.

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mods

Going back to stock headlight will be selling chrome
Going with FAIC black exhaust for DX said hell w/ it and went hi performance and loud.

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Congrats on your newest Vrod :)

Hmmm, the picture was strange though, I didn't know a DX can be hauled, mine always insists on having her tires on the road ;)

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmmm

balius said:
Congrats on your newest Vrod :)

Hmmm, the picture was strange though, I didn't know a DX can be hauled, mine always insists on having her tires on the road ;)
Must be nice living in Cali. Around here hauling isnt just an option it is a necessity. This was just one of those deals that required a 1400 mile trip in 24 hours and my vrod buddy did not want to take turns riding bitch.

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
POSRod said:
Must be nice living in Cali. Around here hauling isnt just an option it is a necessity. This was just one of those deals that required a 1400 mile trip in 24 hours and my vrod buddy did not want to take turns riding bitch.
Everywhere has good and bad. We have good riding weather, but traffic is insane and riding around the city can be brutal with all the stupid cagers. Add in the over-priced houses and police every block and I am thinking you live in a very nice place :)

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
good show

welcome to the show :D nice bike.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts