Just picked up a 2009 Night Rod from a dealer here in Michigan. Have loved these bikes since they first came out. I have a few questions I am hoping that you guys can help with. Anything will help
e that I cannot see?
- I have a Vance and Hines 2 into 1 Comp exhaust in brushed finish, is it weird that i want it traded out for an all black exhaust or is this one of the better exhausts out there?
- I found a Fuel Pak which the dealer did not know about. Whats the best way to understand what tune is inside the system and what modifications have been done to the bike? (I'm worried about going to the gas station if its tuned for a specific fuel octane?)
- The brake master cylinder and clutch master caps both leak, is there a "best known" cover to fix these? I've researched this is common?
- You can see someone customized this with a very angry pig on the side of the intake tank, anyone got any advice on how to get rid of this beautiful mural?
- Is there any adjustment in the rear suspension? Any links to how to set it up for a 200# rider?