Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the fortunate sucker that bought Rico's VRSCR and have never had so much fun on a motorcycle. This is my first HD and I don't know why I waited so long. Rico has told me so much about many of you...can't wait to meet some of you in person soon. Finally...my thoughts and prayers go out to Brian's family. The outpouring from eveyone on the forum is impressive...to say the least.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
DaddyMAC said:
I am the fortunate sucker that bought Rico's VRSCR and have never had so much fun on a motorcycle.
Gee thats strange. - Rico told us he got rid of that piece of junk to some Unfortunate Sucker.. :angeldev: :angeldev: J/K :D
Welcome aboard DaddyMac.. Looking forward to meetin up and ridin with you and the D-Town boys

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
WELCOME!!!!! Check the Detroit Registry (<-- click on the underlined word) as that's where we plan all the get-togethers.... Like tonight at Boomers in Pontiac.....

HH

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I am the lucky guy...really lucky...it is a sweet bike. I am going to try to make it to Boomers tonight with Rick. I sent a request to be added to the Detroit registry yesterday and don't know if I have been added yet. Still trying to find my way around the forum.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Welcome to the best place on the web!
Lots of great people and more truly knowledgable and helpful folks than anywhere else.
:welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome:

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
You bought Rico's Street Rod!! :rofl2:

Wait... who's Rico?

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
Wait... who's Rico?
RicoSuave.... :D D-Town crew....

HH

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
:vrodforu: :welcome: :thumb: :vrod:

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
man i would have never bought that bike from him .. he is a sly mofo .. LOL>. just kidding.. i dont think you could have dealt with a nicer person.. now randy.. that is another story LOL ..

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
welcome

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Hey Mac,

It's a good thing you missed us last night at Boomers.... When we left and headed over to meet with another friend that is leaving for Australia, the destination was M-59 and US-23. We're rolling down M-59 and come up to several police cars that have completely blocked off both directions of M59. They were forcing everyone to turn around and go eastbound on 59.

We back-track and and get sorta lost (I was the major contributing factor) and end up on washboard dirt roads for what seemed like 15 miles (ok, maybe it was 3-4...). We finally see some pavement and get to Milford road and back on M59.....

It was interesting to say the least....

HH

1 - 20 of 27 Posts