Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rampant Hooligan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 1130cc.com!

I'm new to this forum but am active also on Motohouston.com, and on TWTex.com, and recently joined ADVRider.com. I have been riding for 11 years and bought my DX before it came off the assembly line as an '08 model in Sept. '07 in Stafford, TX. I've had a lot of fun with it, and def get looks everywhere I go. I am currently in Iraq, but am really looking forward to coming home and riding again. Luckily, I was able to hit 15,000 miles, and get the service done the week before I left, so she's all fresh and waiting for me! I'll be lurking around these pages till I get home for tidbits of info on parts and riders' meetings. I'll be around. Until we meet, enjoy your rubbers!

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your Vrod when you get home. Thanks for serving !

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Be safe and thank you
Be careful hanging around here, modification flu can make you very poor very quickly.....

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome and thank you for serving our country!!!

I'm just down the road from you in Missouri City. Let me know when you get back and drinks are on me.

Take care over there!

·
Rampant Hooligan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, thanks, yall. Alestx, are you in Vindicta Motor Club with Morvegil? Check it out and see if you're up for riding with them. They're a good bunch of guys, and enjoy spirited, impromptu rides. I've gone with them a few times. His BatRod, and my FoxRod make for a funny sight down the road and in the lots. I'll be home soon!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun here,Ride safe

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I haven't rode with those guys yet, but I'm hoping to the next time they get together. I'm sure you heard/saw the big V event at Republic a week or so ago. I was just able to be there in the morning, but it was pretty cool. There's some great burnout videos and the ladies were looking very nice from the pics I saw.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts