Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came to this forum as a recommendation from another rider. I have a 2006 VRSCR that i'm selling for a good buddy, it has a few minor issues that need to be addressed like some minor cosmetics, a rough idle and just me getting familiarized with it. Its a lot of fun to ride and so different from my 2000 H-D Road King. My RK was in Hot Bike Baggers in June 2009 if you keep those mags around and i was lucky enough to be chosen for House Of Kolors 2011 prestigious painter calendar. I do signs, lettering and custom paint, kind of a jack of all trades, master of none situation. I like what i do, ride almost everyday and life is pretty good. You guys seem to be VERY passionate about the V-Rod around here, which is awesome. below are pics of the bikes....
Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wanted classifieds?

I wanted to post up some wanted items (2006 brake/clutch reservoir covers, grips, rear dogs a$$, a front fender and misc take off VRSCR needs) but it doesn't allow me to post. Is there a min. number of post required or some other hoops i need to jump thru? Thanks for any help.
Tim

·
day dreaming...
1,795 Posts
hey Tim, welcome. you got awesome bagger there! I believe you have to be member for 30 days before you can post in classified. in the meantime, just hang around! :D

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
Welcome Tim ! Nice Looking Bikes and enjoy the site .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts