Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The crew at Jokers is asking the forum members opinion on the new style bar-end mirrors they are maching out...they are doing a cut-out and a smooth version....

Thanks

Attachments

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
these work with practically all grips...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Boing. Black FTW.

·
Registered
878 Posts
i like the cut out, in black of course.

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they work with part number 09-300-2 - they work one either side - throttle is no issue... I will have prices in a week or so... they will be available black chrome or raw...

that plug will fit inside your handles bar and expand tight when the mirror is bolted onto it... very trick set-up by Jokers...

Attachments

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
I dig.

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
Damn you Sharkey :spank::broke:

·
Dean
775 Posts
they work with part number 09-300-2 - they work one either side - throttle is no issue... I will have prices in a week or so... they will be available black chrome or raw...

that plug will fit inside your handles bar and expand tight when the mirror is bolted onto it... very trick set-up by Jokers...
That is pretty trick! Do all of their bar end mirrors use the same part for installation, or will it only be these new styles?

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
Nice!

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bryan and the crew make a few different bar end styles...

LINK-1 LINK - 2 LINK - 3 click on links to see 3 other styles of bar end mirrors from Jokers-

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
That attachment system looks 100X better and easier to install than the ones that came with my Jokers. Very nice!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts