Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Nice!!!!:)

·
Baint50
104 Posts
Ghostrider has had these posted on the Commercial Classifieds section for awhile now. He also has a "Can you hear me now" shirt that I picked up from him. The pic is the rear of one of his custom V-Rods.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
nice shirt but I'm a fat man :(

·
DARK KNIGHT
212 Posts
I wont buy any of his shirts, cause I emailed him last year asking him if he had any shirts for Vrods, and he emailed back saying too expensive for him to design one for only a handfull of interested persons

·
Baint50
104 Posts
blazrdude said:
I wont buy any of his shirts, cause I emailed him last year asking him if he had any shirts for Vrods, and he emailed back saying too expensive for him to design one for only a handfull of interested persons
Apparently he found a cost effective way to produce them!

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
sudolg said:
So you don't where shirts?
of course I wear shirts but they aren't selling XXXL shirts, I need a fat man shirt :D

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
luxlamf said:
Buy 3 and a Needle & Thread.:hidesbeh:
why don't I just buy a needle and STICK IN YOUR EYE!!! :laugh:

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Gripit_n_Ripit said:
Found these on Ghost Rider Customs' web site while looking for stuff.....
Not too keen on them but a while back I saw a shirt on one of the Custom bike tv programs that had "No Cage No Harness" on the front - anyone seen one of these about as I've googled and can't find anything.....

Steve

·
Greg
604 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yes,

I am displeased that a forum member would be treated with such disrespect. I do not join in on the humor about his weight.

Lakedrunk. Please accept an apology from the members of this forum.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
oldfox said:
Yes,

I am displeased that a forum member would be treated with such disrespect. I do not join in on the humor about his weight.

huh???? That was luxlamf that said that. I think we all know about how much he meant by it.:blahblah: :stooge:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
oldfox said:
Yes,

he didn't mean anything bad by what he said, it's all in good fun. I was actually the person who started the poll that had the choice of "luxlamf is an idiot" we are both just messin with each other. I should appologize for getting off topic in this thread. So back to the t-shirts....

I still can't buy one cuz I'm too fat

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
lakedrunk said:
he didn't mean anything bad by what he said, it's all in good fun. I was actually the person who started the poll that had the choice of "luxlamf is an idiot" we are both just messin with each other. I should appologize for getting off topic in this thread. So back to the t-shirts....

I still can't buy one cuz I'm too fat
I MEANT EVERYTHING I SAID!! (What exactly did I say and where did I say it? It's not that Wound Up Fella with the "R" again is it?)

EDIT* Wow I guess I need to "Tone IT Down" a bit if I am being this misunderstood this early in the year or else by the time Cabin Fever comes around to those Snow People I will be getting death threats.
So here it goes, I will do my Best "Twit", I mean Kelly impersonation:

"Jeez that is so very wrong, everyone should be happy and get along, things like this make me Stomp my foot and make a scowl face Gosh Darn it!"

·
Registered
460 Posts
Absolutely hilarious.......

..... really!! It's hilarious. You haven't read much of these forums if you're taking Lux that seriously. Damn, I've been a member here for what, a month or so!?!?!?

Anyway, lighten the hell up or ride your bike back to happy fuzzy bunny land.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts