Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
STEPHANIE-LONG-LEGS
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old Coot gotta new Scoot!!

Picked up my Night Rod Special today from Riders of Bridgwater. Put first 100 miles on straight away. What a great Bike.
Have had the pipes changed for Remus all-black with removable Baffles. Great sound even with them in.

night rod first day.jpg

Never thought I'd change my VRSCB but I just find this bike so sexy.

Attachments

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Congrats! :plause:

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Congrats on your new baby!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Keep it shiny [black?] side up!!

·
STEPHANIE-LONG-LEGS
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone.
Christine, It's a wonderful ride. Although I've been told not to over-Rev I did 100 or so miles after picking it up yesterday and gave it a few "blips" up to 80. It's super-smooth, great brakes and with the new Pipes sounds great. It certainly turns heads! H-D have certainly got the colour right on this one with Gloss Black and a Matt Black double stripe through Tank and Fenders.
The only major job I need to get done is take the extended forward controls off the old Bike and fit them on this one. My legs are so fricking long It's something I need!!

The Pipes were just fitted as-is. No alterations needed.
Not sure how It'll respond if I remove the Baffles but that's something I'll do when things Avon & Somerset Police have calmed down about noisy Bikes!

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Hornblower said:
The only major job I need to get done is take the extended forward controls off the old Bike and fit them on this one. My legs are so fricking long It's something I need!!
LOL I have opposite problem and have to use the shortarse seat. I take it with me to the US when I get a rental - at least it's easy to fit.

You need to change your avatar!!
edit: I see someone's already mentioned it :)

·
STEPHANIE-LONG-LEGS
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CRAZY CLIVE said:
All good things come in small packages !
Oh Yeah??? :angeldev:
TNT, Tax demands, Napoleon Syndrome, Computer Virus Files, Mosquitoes, Flea's, Ants.... do I need to go on? :stilpoke:

·
Registered
92 Posts
see you on the road's of the southwest:moped:
I have the same pipes as you take the baffles out it sounds awesome!:D
R U going to riders on the 1st / 2nd september for the open weekend?

·
STEPHANIE-LONG-LEGS
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Paint it black said:
see you on the road's of the southwest:moped:
I have the same pipes as you take the baffles out it sounds awesome!:D
R U going to riders on the 1st / 2nd september for the open weekend?
No. For the next 3 weeks we are working.
This week Exeter Bike show, next week in Grantham for Sherwood Chapter Rally and then the week after in Peterborough for the Land Rover Show.
No peace for the wicked.
Where in Devon are you? I was down at West Bay yesterday afternoon for a Cuppa. I'm near Glastonbury.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts