Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
SUPERCHARGER GUY
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darrens been at it again. It may cost a bit more from billet but it looks much sharper. It could be chromed or anodised. I have one customer we are going to build it for and chrome, will post in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
:notworth::notworth::D

·
Posting From The Pub
7,850 Posts
Forward controls compatible?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
very nice!

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
Billet? What is is made of now?

I bought a billet speedo housing that cost nearly a grand. NLC charges nearly 2 grand for their billet clutch cover.

Parts cnc'd from raw billet are crazy expensive. What would this housing run "extra"? $5,000??

·
Registered
138 Posts
We didn't use billet but did a very similar thing with this kit, I like being able to see the pulleys.

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
That looks very impressive. A real clean setup.

·
Registered
672 Posts
really looks sharp

·
Registered
19 Posts
yes. it actually keeps all the physical locations of the standard tts kit and uses all the same hardware, which means any older kit with the sheet alloy covers would be totally upgradeable to this design.

prototype going on the cnc machine next week, pics in a couple weeks to give me chance to chrome it.

price wise we dont know till its costed properly. but it will be well well under 1k as an upgrade and less again as an added cost to new kits.

·
Posting From The Pub
7,850 Posts
This looks fantastic. Love the headlamp fairing too.

We didn't use billet but did a very similar thing with this kit, I like being able to see the pulleys.

·
07VRSCDXSUPERCHARGED
89 Posts
I just picked Barnett's February mag and saw this bike. I'm loving the upgrades! It's so much cleaner looking on the bike. I absolutely want the upgrades for my kit (I've got the original kit, it's held together quite well and makes an ass load of power when properly tuned, especially with some extra octane and timing). Really looking forward to getting these parts!

·
Premium Member
483 Posts

:notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth:

Amazing bike Ethan, absolutely stunning, possibly my new favorite on the forum.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Bad...ass...

:notworth:

·
07VRSCDXSUPERCHARGED
89 Posts
Oil cooler and inter cooler under custom airbox

The oil cooler and the inter-cooler are under the custom airbox cover, it was featured in Barnett's February magazine, here's the pic-

I'd been planning on moving my intercooler and oil cooler somewhere more low key like this, it's much more aesthetically pleasing, good work!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.