Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Rules are simple. I'll post up the initial challenge and the first person to post up the winner gets to choose the next challenge. Keep the challenges within the guidelines of the web site (SFW). This is a picture and ride event.

This is one of the largest active threads on the Badweb and has been quite entertaining.

First challenge a picture of your bike in front of your favorite eating spot. Marker for the photo riding glove on left hand hand grip.

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
yes.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O.K. it's been a few days I'll submit my example for the challenge and offer you a new challenge.

A picture oy your bike in front of your favorite watering hole.

Marker: sunglasses on the airbox cover.

·
Registered
821 Posts
The Rules are simple. I'll post up the initial challenge and the first person to post up the winner gets to choose the next challenge. Keep the challenges within the guidelines of the web site (SFW). This is a picture and ride event.

This is one of the largest active threads on the Badweb and has been quite entertaining.

First challenge a picture of your bike in front of your favorite eating spot. Marker for the photo riding glove on left hand hand grip.
This could be awesome! :hyper:

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
so, if i am visiting friends out of state this weekend does my favorite watering hole here count?

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
Watering hole meant bar getsome122 your challenge

i knew that. was just questioning whether or not it counted since it's not my favorite at home but my favorite here in Greenville when I visit.

Ok, next challenge.
Picture of your bike and at least twenty other bikes together. marker is riding glove on shifter peg. Figure there should be plenty of places where bikes are going to be gathered to either go ride or eat or whatever. So this should be easy. But be sure to count em.

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
Honest question; How is it possible to get 20 bikes in a single frame and still be able to see a glove on a shifter peg? Anyone use white gloves? :stilpoke::D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Honest question; How is it possible to get 20 bikes in a single frame and still be able to see a glove on a shifter peg? Anyone use white gloves? :stilpoke::D
Using several overlapping pictures.

Submitted for your approval. If accepted the NEW challenge is your bike in front of a non Harley Davidson Motorcycle Dealer and can not be a Big four japenese dealer either. This shouldn't be too hard, lots of diferent brands out there.

Marker: Helmet on the seat.

Attachments

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Helmet on the seat is a kiss of death for a helmet. Always falls off. Would you accept helmet on mirror/other front end component?

·
SJP↓My Horse↓
460 Posts

1 - 20 of 309 Posts