Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got new v-rod 2003 with custom paint, it's at the "Haus of Trikes" in Maryland being converted to a trike it's going to be sweet! I should have it back by March.

·
2,552 Posts
karene,

:vrodforu: Glad you joined us. You will not meet a better group of people/V-Roders. Hope to hear from you often. :cheers:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
karene,
:vrodforu: What does something like that cost to have done?Please get some pics of the process being Built.I always do Build up pics so you can look back and reminisce! ;)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome to what I believe is our first resident Trike V-Rodder ! :cheers:
I say , we need a couple pics when you are ready !
BobT

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome karene glad to have you with us.

Max

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Welcome,
I will only be in MD through June, but if you are headding up towards Bel Air, we could roll on over to the Union Hotel in Port Deposit and show off a bit!
Mike

·
Banned
12,582 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
:vrodforu: yea if you don't mind sharing how much something like that would cost. i would love for my wife to ride a vrod but she says only if its a trike, then she wouldn't fall over.. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
:vrodforu: That is really cool. First time I've seen a trike VRod. :thumb:

·
V-Rod Trike Rider
118 Posts
Nice ride. I have a 2004 vrscb I've had since Jan. 04 and I laid it down in June and so now it is a vrod trike as of Oct 04 using the motor trike kit. My husband put it on in about 8 hours. He said the kit was the easiest to do and the motor trike fiberglass is the smoothest my painters have ever seen. Hardly any prep work. Motor trike brags about them having the best fiberglass around and they are absolutely right. I have the whole thing painted purple which is my favorite color. Are you coming to Basswood in Sept?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts