Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got some new dogs ass replacement reflector sticker ,chrome paper with black writing under an epoxy resin,,,they look ace,,,havent got pic on the bike yet ,was in a hurry and didnt clean off all the old glue and it showed through real bad in the form of lumps and bumps,,,,,will get a replacement done and post pic on bike...they werent cheap but compared to how the reflector looked they are well worth it,$ 30, for a pair is what they cost me,from a little man at the market ,with no known address,,,,,,lol,,,,,
.actually the pic doesnt do it justice cos it was at night andi used the flash under the kitchen light it looks way better in real life ,,,,

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had them made myself at a trophy shop ,years ago ,sorry none left or id give you a set

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I am still baffled why people want to drown themselves with items with this stupid "Term" HD made up one day, Luckily my bike DIDNT actually come with this ridiculous name on it anywhere.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey lux ,,its called,what ever floats ur boat ,lol,my boat is easily and mysteriously floated

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
Like clockwork.............

Now somebody post up the picture of the guy wearing the Tron suit and its complete.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
I am still baffled why people want to drown themselves with items with this stupid "Term" HD made up one day, Luckily my bike DIDNT actually come with this ridiculous name on it anywhere.
Yeah yeah... just like people painting tacky monsters on their helmets with bright ADD therapy colors... :coff:

·
Asatruar
2,965 Posts
Yeah yeah... just like people painting tacky monsters on their helmets with bright ADD therapy colors... :coff:
:laugh: Oh no; they're multiplying !

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
how far off track ca we get ,hmmmmmm

lets talk about guns and how banning them ,will change your country ,lol,

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
how far off track ca we get ,hmmmmmm

lets talk about guns and how banning them ,will change your country ,lol,