Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chromed the Struts!Polished the Chain Guard,and Polished the custom water jetted drag pegs I designed!:diablo:

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One More!:icon_twis

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys!;)

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Kaz, Looks great:D:D:D:D

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Hey Kaz, nice job on the design - looks real clean!

I see you have your street tire on, therefore is this your street setup? If so, how do you find the struts for comfort? And what do you mount to the tab near the upper part of the strut?

Craig

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
fehrc said:
Hey Kaz, nice job on the design - looks real clean!

I see you have your street tire on, therefore is this your street setup? If so, how do you find the struts for comfort? And what do you mount to the tab near the upper part of the strut?

Craig
Craig,
That is where Kaz bolts on his "Race Track 'Training Wheel'ie Bar." Pretty Trick, Kaz, pretty trick indeed!:notworthy

Mike

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Thanks Mike.
That's what I thought but wasnt' sure cuz it looked like his street setup. It is quite a good idea - easy to go from street to track!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I working something out so I will have a street wheel 240 setup and a Drag Slick 7in setup with sprockets.All I would do in change rear wheels and Bolt on my Wheelie Bars and I'm set for the Track!:diablo: I haven't ridden too far with the struts yet.So I will be putting in a few more miles this week if the weather is Nice.;)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
READY WHEN YOU ARE!:icon_twis

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's what it looked like before.:yak:

Attachments

·