Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new rear foot peg mounts that I had Fitzgerald Motorsports AKA "ohiovrod" machine for me. He took a set of foward footpeg mounts and machined them down and thread them to replce the lower shock bole. Then I bought some jam nuts from Fastnal (25) for 3.49 and installed them today.. They are going to work great for racing with the Pingel elec shifter... Nice tuck position and feet are up and out of the way..... Thanks Scott for the work and quick turn around.....

Attachments

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts
Got my new rear foot peg mounts that I had Fitzgerald Motorsports AKA "ohiovrod" machine for me.
Nice! They look sick. You have to get us a pic of you all tucked in and tearing down the straights.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! They look sick. You have to get us a pic of you all tucked in and tearing down the straights.
Will do, our 1st race is this coming Friday night.....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Reggie took 3rd and 4th in SE and SEP and I took 1st in SEP. Finally got the V-Rod dialed in to SEP now working on SE. I was running stock night rod wheels and they weigh like 900lbs so new wheels next race and hopefully 20lbs lighter rider.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
It looked as if there were two bikes running stock disk wheels? Or maybe I could not keep all the V rods straight.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats to Reggie and you... How was the crowd and racer turnout, looks like there wherent but a few bikes that ran ET.. I went to the track friday night, ran (3) 7.03 and (2) 7.10 in the 1/8 mile...Couldn't cut a light to save my life thou....

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Got my new rear foot peg mounts that I had Fitzgerald Motorsports AKA "ohiovrod" machine for me. He took a set of foward footpeg mounts and machined them down and thread them to replce the lower shock bole. Then I bought some jam nuts from Fastnal (25) for 3.49 and installed them today.. They are going to work great for racing with the Pingel elec shifter... Nice tuck position and feet are up and out of the way..... Thanks Scott for the work and quick turn around.....
NICE, but about three years behind me! Look http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=907052&postcount=101 :deal:

I think you'll find them good but not great... I ended up taking mine off with the hopes of mounting a set from under the swingarm like on the destroyers... best of luck!

Mine are for sale if anyone wants them.... :D

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NICE, but about three years behind me! Look http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=907052&postcount=101 :deal:

I think you'll find them good but not great... I ended up taking mine off with the hopes of mounting a set from under the swingarm like on the destroyers... best of luck!

Mine are for sale if anyone wants them.... :D

Yeah I knew other people had done a few sets, was just letting people know that this was something Scott could do for them... VrodG and Frank (baddvr) have them too.. Thank that VrodG quite using his also..

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
I was just letting people know that this was something Scott could do for them....
hell yeah, these Fitzgerald Motorsports pegs are kick azz!! :notworth:

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Those look real good on there Gene. No more dragging feet at 100 mph eh? :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts