Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
That pic looks like ASS! :barf:painted Maybe but it looks cheezy to me! :2cents:

·
V-Rod Addict
466 Posts
I like the chrome ones from HD.

·
Registered
145 Posts
<never mind>

·
Registered
145 Posts
V-Man said:
"NOTE: The mounting of the side and lower covers require the frame to be tapped and drilled."
:tmbsdow: I usually drill before I tap. I guess they figure if you are dumb enough to buy such an ugly part for your bike, you might just try tapping a hole that isn't there yet. :rolleyes:

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
:soapbox:
Yeah! Let's make the V-Rod look like a Victory! :yak: :yak: :yak: I like the effort of what that comany does, but I do not care for covering up that bad ass looking frame! Their chrome gas tank cover...the one that goes BEHIND the frame is cool but these are ugly. :2cents:

Gary

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Would'nt mind a set of Ozzy's but primered so I could paint them to match the bodywork.

·
Good at IT
83 Posts
Back to the drawing board with those!

·
Registered
204 Posts
PC111 front cover needed!!!!!

Hey vmods, how about front covers that will allow the PC111 unit more room! Many posts about the lack of room to put the stock cover over the PC111 unit. Louvered would be coolll! Fred :thumb: :rofl2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.