Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some good pics of my bike with my machined front rim from my shop that we machined most people saw it in KC but I just wanted to share with you all! My first pics where with my shop Sony camera this is with my Nikon D40. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOOOOOO the true question is should I machine the rear rim to match the front!?!? Decisions decisions :banghead:

I am looking for honest opinions?

·
SOLD
3,118 Posts
ohioVROD said:
SOOOOOO the true question is should I machine the rear rim to match the front!?!? Decisions decisions :banghead:

Definetly do it IMHO

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
ohioVROD said:

Yes, you should definitely get the rear machined to match the front. The wheel is killer, two killer wheels would make your ride just that much more outstanding

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i dont think the back will turn out as well as the front.. its got a bigger concave part.. if you think you can do it to and make it look nice.. then go for it .. if not i say leave it alone..my opinion only .. and this is from seeing what i had done with my wheels from gorby.. i am jsut saying the back is gonna come out a little different than the front.. and you may or may not like it as much

·
l337ub3rn00b
227 Posts
Been waiting for those pics ever since those wheels were posted. Looks really sharp!

About the rear wheel. Yah, you should machine them. But as a small twist to it, make em spades. All you will be missing is hearts and diamonds but hey, clubs and spades are black cards, right? Or if you are going for the clover thing... then make em clovers. :)

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mujihi said:
Been waiting for those pics ever since those wheels were posted. Looks really sharp!

About the rear wheel. Yah, you should machine them. But as a small twist to it, make em spades. All you will be missing is hearts and diamonds but hey, clubs and spades are black cards, right? Or if you are going for the clover thing... then make em clovers. :)

Yeah thanks for the kind words, if I do it I am sticking with the clovers, u know Fitzgerald is irish. HAHA Just wait till u see my derby cover Pondo is doing............:dance:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Scott the bike is looking very good.

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Looks great, if the back will work do it also, will be trick. Keep going!!!!

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I saw this in person and it looks good.The rear wheel is the same as mine and from half way back it was like I was looking at my bike.I like the machined wheel in the front w the solid in the rear.
You should have seen this guy at the motel,he brought a MC lift w him so he could put the bike up and do a complete detail and everyone considers me anal!:)

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
you should do the back rim in pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, and green clovers!:hidesbeh:

But really, I think it could go either way. Saw it as is in KC and it was awesome.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts