Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to putting the Reactors and 260 on it. Got it back together this evening. Took it for a short ride and the Metz's ride/handle great. Thanks for all the help from your installs Gdub and Vrog, and anyone else I pm'd to death about putting a wide tire on an 05, LOL.
It really made things much easier. Thanks guys!

P9100096.JPG

P9100097.JPG

P9100094.JPG

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks to you guys, I didnt have a bit of trouble. The hardest thing to get was the Chrome rear spacers, the chrome tree wasnt producing, LOL. Everything else just fell into place. After reading all the posts about doing a wide tire and all the help from you and Rog, I felt like I had done it already. :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Very Nice!! :thumb:

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Jeff that looks awesome!!!

glad to see you got it done and glad you didnt havemuch trouble either!!! congrats!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Got to love that 260, will be replacing my 240 with one next year! Jeff, is your rear brake rotor factory? Curious as what size it is, 11.5" or 11.8? I would like to get that style for my SE2 which measures 11.8". Thanks in advance for the info.

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rlemere06se said:
Got to love that 260, will be replacing my 240 with one next year! Jeff, is your rear brake rotor factory? Curious as what size it is, 11.5" or 11.8? I would like to get that style for my SE2 which measures 11.8". Thanks in advance for the info.

Your welcome. It looks to be about 11.5 the best I could tell with it all back together. The part number on the rotor is 41666-01 if that helps you.

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Greg, Travis.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,364 Posts
Sick looking Jeff,mine are on its way!!
And your picture gave me the big releaf that the old style caliper will work (unsertain while ordering)THANKS i'l sleep well now.:)

I'v seen many different rear(!)rotors,seems that sertain airhead rotors fit ,but could be aftermarket too.:broke: for now

·
Not from 'round here
1,632 Posts
:notworth: Great looking setup. Chrome rims goes well with the other chrome trim, but not too much.

Now get that darned avatar changed!:stilpoke:

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Looks great Jeff!

·
Fisher of Men
905 Posts
Oh man are you making it hard for me to be patient! Very nice, love the chrome and the big fatty on the rear!

Officialy accepting donations to JC's Fat Tire fund!:D :hidesbeh:

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
(in my best Elvis voice) Thank you, thank you, thank you very much :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
nice job

1 - 20 of 28 Posts