Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these on E-Bay ....Pn # c51024-02BG don't make anymore...did quiory with HD they sent list of dealers that may still have,,,retail 149.00

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
So those don't mount on the standard passenger peg mount-
They might actually be an option.
They allow the passenger a much more forward foot position,correct?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So those don't mount on the standard passenger peg mount-
They might actually be an option.
They allow the passenger a much more forward foot position,correct?
they do mount on the same rear mounts...the passengers legs clear my bags and easy riding position......

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
floor boards

hears dealers that are supposed to have .......good luck..I searched on e-bay under vrod parts floorboards....

Attachments

·
OIF II
48 Posts
The mount is different than mine, they appear to go straight out. The ones I have go up and back. Also, it appears to me that the mount may be fixed to the flootboard, or do they flip up? What does the stealer get for them?

·
Life is great!
783 Posts
I recently purchased a pair (from and 1130cc member) and the mount is fairly straight out and fixed to the floorboard. The floorboard does flip up. These are no longer offered by Harley. You will have to research which dealer may still have them in stock or shop for them on the net....

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
these used to be pretty common.. now not so much. every once in a while they show up in the classifieds.. i had a set for a bit.. wife loved them.. not sure harley offers them now

·
Registered
48 Posts
FYI-these are no good for 07' and up I believe.
They are a swingarm mount so whenever that went away-I believe 07'.
A dealer close to me in Danbury CT has them....

·
Life is great!
783 Posts
Chiadrum is correct about where they mount. They mount straight off of the swing arm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi: I was not aware that these folded up. now that I know, I will look for a used set. My aftermarket rear chrome pegs fall down all of the time from vibration..........ken

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
when i put the throw overs on my F wifey complained that she had hardly any room. i had a pair of kuryakyn small footboards that mount onto the stock pootpeg mounting. a 5 min job to swap and change back when we got home.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just saw a set of these at Barnett's in El Paso! I'm not sure, but I think they wanted $149.00 for 'em too. Whatever the price I thought it worth it to give the wife a more comfortable riding position. But alas, they only work on the older models with the passenger pegs on the swingarm (like stated before).
And these were black too (perfect for my DX...NOT!), lol.

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
Got these on E-Bay ....Pn # c51024-02BG don't make anymore...did quiory with HD they sent list of dealers that may still have,,,retail 149.00
Still for sale?

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
I just picked up a set of these floor boards @ the stealership for $134.99. They are discontinued so if you want them they gotta search the whole country to find them for ya. These are 1 or 2 sets left in the USA.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
And the set on the shelf in my garage! Anybody needs them, PM me. Joe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts