Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright - my new paint arrived from JE Illusions yesterday. Here are a few Pics to show the detailing. I am very happy. Josh nailed everything we spoke about.

Attachments

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
looks great tray. Very nice job.

·
Keep up Man! Geez.
1,006 Posts
Bloody unreal!

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Paint looks great, but you need to put the stock CVO front seat on, or the Sundowner rear one, just doesn't flow right. IMHO

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
firemedic - yes, I have been debating about putting the Sundowner rear seat on and leaving it. I hate changing all the time when the wife rides with me. I may do that tonight. Thanks for the reminder.

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
Excellent:thumb: I think that is the first SE I've seen repainted - or did you have another set of skins painted? Either way, the paint with the orange frame looks fantastic. Josh really can paint

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
I swap between them all the time, it is not that big of a deal, only a couple of min.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Looks good man

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
Good job. At least you'll never lose your bike in a parking lot because it looks like someone else's.

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KVD - I had new skins painted. Boxed up the originals for a rainy day in case I ever decide to sell....NOT!

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
tray said:
KVD - I had new skins painted. Boxed up the originals for a rainy day in case I ever decide to sell....NOT!
It would be hard to sand and paint over a SE paint job. I can relate, I have three sets of skins. The original anodized set (will never paint them), a lava red sunglo set and a Bomber II set (#16).

firemedic said:
I swap between them all the time, it is not that big of a deal, only a couple of min.
I love this feature of a V-Rod. Can change the whole look of the bike in minutes.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
WOW looks good I am very jealous everytime a JE paint set is done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts