Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me this is the first time in a forum, i'm marco from italy (forgive my english).Soon i'll buy a v-rod muscle,and i'm happy to be part of your family :)
I would like an answer about the slipons vance&hines: can i change the terminals and the air filter without anything else?or is it necessary the tuning with other things? thank you

·
Registered
672 Posts
welcome to the forum!!
at first i put my V&H slip-ons on and kept the stock air filter until i got my pcv. it seemed to run ok, but it is always better to get it tuned to be on the safer side. i was told changing the air filter would be to much for the stock set up.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome Marco!

·
Ride hard die hard
243 Posts
Welcome man..i'm new to. I also have an 04 aprilia rsv, see alot of those over there huh?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes Revosoldier, here in italy a lot of aprilia and ducati,but even a lot of harley, the v-rod instead is not so commercial

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
again a question :p

but when you buy a muscle with vance e hines for example, the harley dealer shouldn't give the v-rod already tuned????

·
Ride hard die hard
243 Posts
If the factory did the install and is selling it as is, you would think it has the ecu flashed or equivilant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts