Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there... greetings from Spain

New to the forum and new to V-rod and HD. No mods at present time but I am sure that soon I will dive deep into it. Love the bike and in just a couple of weeks I have come to believe this is the bike I always looked for.

Great Forum... Thanks

DeafBiker

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome DeafBiker, glad to have you on the forums.

Max

·
2,552 Posts
DeafBiker,

:vrodforu: Glad you joined us. You will not meet a better group of people/V-Roders. Hope to hear from you often. :cheers:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:kaz:

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
v-rod is the way to go

:wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Welcome to our site!!!!!

Well, :hidesbeh: he did say he was a deaf biker.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Another intewrnational member! Make sure you post some pics of the country you ride in! (and if it's sunny, and warm, do it now - the guys and girls in the snow LOVE seeing those pics. Right guys???? ;-)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the warm wellcome... :cheers:

Sorry, no sunny pictures this time of the year. Madrid is about the same latitude as NY and below zero temp is going to be normal for another month or so. In any case we still manage to get the bikes out and as always it feels great!!!.

Off to the shop now for the 1000 miles inspection and see what can be done to get a bit more bark out of this beauty. The guy there just got himself a set of SE SLIP ON on his bike so I better take my hearing aid with me to check it out first hand.

Cheers

DB

1 - 16 of 16 Posts