Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you wise men from the East heard anything as to who might be distributing them and a date when they will be available?
(Yes I know this is a Harley forum) :eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey BT - Im over my assorted life/employment ructions and going to finish my mods to the F.
My tyres still HAVE NOT arrived (Im getting Conti custom race attacks) so the BST's are still sitting on the dining room floor.
Bitchin seat arrived on Wednesday just gone :) looks great and this arvo it goes on. While I have the tail in pieces I might just lose the dogs arse too.
Just put down a deposit for a set of HD mid mount footrests from Perth HD (good crew) which should be here in a few weeks, and hopefully my Bassani 2>1 will arrive next week.
I'm interested in the new Norton :) good possibility I will wind up with 2 bikes and be living under a bridge!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
just googled that ... WOW what a wild looking machine !!!! saw a doco on 73 this week on the history of the Vincent , covered from the 1930's till 1955 when they stopped building them ..... LOVE them too !!!! was a great doco

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually had a Vincent when I was young and stupid. A 1949 Series B Rapide that had been stripped for racing....they are an interesting motorcycle to say the least

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
(Yes I know this is a V-rod forum) :eek:fftopic:[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you!

:D

·
vrod1
41 Posts
Mate its a place in western australia . they are available now . not all models .very expensive for what they are but we should be used to that .HD ..very nice guys who are very helpful..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts