Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just finished making our Fiberglass Front Fender for the Muscle!

It's the same shape and a little longer than the stock fender, but we molded the rear part (which is ugly two piece fender) into a one peice smooth fender without the different color and materials to make this a truly better looking fender!

We will have it on the site soon and it will retail for $130.00 and bolts right on to your existing mounts!

We can paint them for $100.00 any solid color you want and can do custom paint for a little more, just email us at [email protected] for more info!

Thanks!

The picture is one of it in it's "natural" state and the black one is painted Vivid Black!

GR

Attachments

·
So. Cal. Cruzin'
101 Posts
That looks sharp!
Iwill be hitting you up In January (income tax)!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can we see them on a bike please?
Wish I had a Muscle to put it on!
Just imagine yours without the plastic part on the back and it's all the same thickness!
Until I can get it on one, we just picked it up from the painters on saturday!

GR

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
Wish I had a Muscle to put it on!
Just imagine yours without the plastic part on the back and it's all the same thickness!
Until I can get it on one, we just picked it up from the painters on saturday!

GR
I should be in the area on the 13th. I could stop by with mine for some pics.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Will it fit an R? Can you make it longer in the rear?

·
Registered
672 Posts
really looks good can't wait to see it installed

·
Registered
71 Posts
so is it like the 2011 fender then? got one in carbon fiber? how about muscle bodywork in carbon fiber?

Tim

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so is it like the 2011 fender then? got one in carbon fiber? how about muscle bodywork in carbon fiber?

Tim
I havn't seen the 2011 Muscle yet, and yes, we can do it in CFiber, I'll have to get a price.
No, body work for a Muscle and no one I know can wrap CFiber on a Muscle too many area's and most of the people I've tried to get CFiber wrapped are lousy!

GR

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will it fit an R? Can you make it longer in the rear?
We've toyed with the idea to make it longer, so shout out, how many people want it longer in the back and maybe pointed in the front, anything can be done if the demand is there!

GR

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Tim
Just went on HD's site, they took off the plastic rear part of the 2011 but just molded it like we did down the center, they didn't do the sides like we did to make it a full fender!

I like ours better and I bet you HD can't match our price!

GR

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
i was wondering myself how it would look on the bike if it were longer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Maybe a front fender that circle's the wheel more as to stop those small little rocks that fly forward and up and hits you in the face.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts