Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep, you read right!
We finally have a Muscle Airbox that you can mount your gauges in the Airbox!
So now you can get any Risers and Handlebars for your Muscle!
And have your gauges in the airbox!

This New Airbox will be available shortly, this is the first one we pictured!
So, we should be in production later this month, but can take orders soon as I get them on the website!

You use your stock side covers, just replace the airbox, sell it on Ebay to cut your costs!

We'll even offer to paint it your Muscle color for $220.00 solid colors, or email us for custom paint prices! Why pay more when you can get the same quality for less??!!

Retails for $890.00 and $34.00 shipping, I'm offering them for $799.00 plus shipping for a limited time!

Here's the link to the site: http://www.grcustoms.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1_143_183&products_id=931

Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a link to pay with a credit card or Paypal!

GR

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
It actually looks really nice... Interesting color combo. Is the front and rear fender black too?

If you don't mind, post a pic of the entire bike.

Great job...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It actually looks really nice... Interesting color combo. Is the front and rear fender black too?

If you don't mind, post a pic of the entire bike.

Great job...
That's just the fiberglass cover on a bike, the only pic's I have, they removed the original airbox put this one on, and moved the gauges in the tank!
Nothing else is changed!

GR

·
Registered
672 Posts
looks pretty good

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
That really does look very good. If I had a muscle i would definitely get one!

·
Jeff
283 Posts
Now THAT is awesome looking! Can't wait to see the naked bars with this kit installed.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yep, you read right!
We finally have a Muscle Airbox that you can mount your gauges in the Airbox!
So now you can get any Risers and Handlebars for your Muscle!
And have your gauges in the airbox!

This New Airbox will be available shortly, this is the first one we pictured!
So, we should be in production later this month, but can take orders soon as I get them on the website!

You use your stock side covers, just replace the airbox, sell it on Ebay to cut your costs!

We'll even offer to paint it your Muscle color for $220.00 solid colors, or email us for custom paint prices! Why pay more when you can get the same quality for less??!!

Retails for $890.00 and $34.00 shipping, I'm offering 1130cc members the first 4 Airbox's for $799.00 plus shipping!

Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a link to pay with a credit card or Paypal!

GR
Very nice look - That cover would go well with Burleigh handlebars. It is a pity that you have a bad reputation here in Australia for stuffing orders about and generally poor customer service - otherwise I would buy one.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Very nice look - That cover would go well with Burleigh handlebars. It is a pity that you have a bad reputation here in Australia for stuffing orders about and generally poor customer service - otherwise I would buy one.
Ouch!:stilpoke:

·
Registered
480 Posts
That's just the fiberglass cover on a bike, the only pic's I have, they removed the original airbox put this one on, and moved the gauges in the tank!
Nothing else is changed!

GR
That is what I figured after I posted my question. Thanks for your response.

That one looks great, very well finished, well designed and executed.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I may have a customer that is bad mouthing me there about an order that got screwed up but I have hundreds of Australian customers that are very happy with our service!

You can't please everyone!

GR

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks Nice but too bad it covers up the little button at the bottom.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts