Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bad luck depository
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some Harley mirrors with the turn signals in them so I could clean up the front end a little. The part number for the mirrors are:92059-07
The grip ends are:56870-06. I removed the stock turn signals and wire harness and installed the mirrors and the lighted end grips. Not a big job, took about 1.5 hours. I work for GM and so I have all the crimping tools for the Delphi connectors which made the job very nice. When I tested them I flashed left and they were slow and then went fast so I flashed right and they flashed fast then at the right speed. I am guessing that the TSSM learned the new amp draw requirement with the led's, because now the flash is at the factory set speed.

Attachments

·
Phil Z.
1,117 Posts
I've had mine on for a year and love them. the best part was getting those stock monstrosities off. looks good, nice work.

·
Phil Z.
1,117 Posts
btw they sell a chrome acorn nut at the hardware store that covers the stem end real nice.

·
**RodhscR**
532 Posts
surething340 said:
Looks good. I hope they're bright enough for the average driver to notice when you're riding during the day.
I'm also curious if you can see beyond your elbows. Thanks for the post and pics!!!

Looks great btw.:thumb: :thumb:

·
Bad luck depository
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually got the acorn nut from the dealer! :spank: Yeah I know "Why the dealer???"
IMHO I can see a little better because of the shape of the mirrors but I still catch half my arm and cannot see directly behing me unless I move my waist or arm out of the way.

·
Bad luck depository
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
surething340 said:
Looks good. I hope they're bright enough for the average driver to notice when you're riding during the day.
They are not as bright as the factory ones but, Im sure your just like me and dont rely on anyone seeing me!

·
NSFW
1,984 Posts
Very nice! Excellent work!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts