Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone,

I am a new member originally from South Carolina (currently at Fort Knox, KY), but have been around the world as I hit 19 years in the military in January. I recently got back into riding after returning from my final (I hope) deployment.

I wanted something fast and reliable and could look good at the same time, so I landed on a 2013 V-Rod Muscle and went into customizing mode!

Thanks for the awesome community!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
Welcome to 1130cc.com - First off Thanks for your Service ! Without a strong military our country is in great jeopardy so Thanks for hanging in there and doing your part ! Great looking Muscle, fenders and the color looks really great on it - enjoy it whenever you can lots of these bikes are low mileage but a few guys have ridden them over 200,000 so no worries about piling on the miles they can take it - and Happy Thanksgiving ! (y) :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to 1130cc.com - First off Thanks for your Service ! Without a strong military our country is in great jeopardy so Thanks for hanging in there and doing your part ! Great looking Muscle, fenders and the color looks really great on it - enjoy it whenever you can lots of these bikes are low mileage but a few guys have ridden them over 200,000 so no worries about piling on the miles they can take it - and Happy Thanksgiving ! (y) :cool:
Thank you very much and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well! 😁

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome and thank you for your service! Nice looking muscle. What lights did you put in the rear ?

Sunny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I appreciate the warm welcome!

I fabricated an led brake light into the rear of the fender before painting and led strip signal light around the tops of the rear shocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, have the same rear fender. It would be great if you could show a picture of all the electronic that were under the seat and the new location
I'm not sure where I should locate everything.

Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello Jeff,

I will grab some within the next day or so and post them. I relocated the TSM and the ECM to the airbox area. I had to lengthen the TSM wires to make it work. The ECM wires were already long enough to reroute.

Vr,
Bernard

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot, really appreciated.

So modifying the angle of the TSSM is not as critical as some say. I was trying to find a new place where I could keep the same orientation because of the warning label on the TSSM.

Jeff
No problem at all. I recommend that you hold you TSSM leveled and start your bike. Then tilt it on each and see at which points you bike turns off. This will let you know where it's safe to mount.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts