Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pete K
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone. new memberhere i heard good things about the forum i thought today was a good day to stop shoveling and start reading

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Hi Pete and welcome to another PA rider!!

We hired somebody to come and dig out our driveway today. Their pickup got stuck -- they had to bring in the backhoe!

Do you think we'll get through this one?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome Pete!

:welcome:

Hope that you are making it thru this weather! A lot of great info here. I'm sure that you will like it here...

-Bry

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu:
what kinda Drag Racing you into? :driving: ;)

·
Pete K
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a street driven vette that i have been beating for years . i am lucky enough to have 6 quarter mile tracks with in 2 hrs of home

·
Pete K
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my favorite track is an ihra track in Vals part of town. beaver springs dragway. I plan to wring out the v-rod in mid march (weather permitting)

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:plause: :kaz:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome Pete.

Max

·
Pete K
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Val, bsd is located in the small town of benfer pa. if you put your finger in the center of the pa map, its within half inch or so. www.beaversprings.com nice family facility .Opening day is (hopefully)march 20 (sat)

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
:dance: :vrod: :dance: :vrod: :dance: :vrod: :dance: :vrod: whatup

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
pete kane said:
Val, bsd is located in the small town of benfer pa. if you put your finger in the center of the pa map, its within half inch or so. www.beaversprings.com nice family facility .Opening day is (hopefully)march 20 (sat)
I looked at the map and that's right around the corner -- nice ride to get out there, too!! Let's hope it's warmish and dry for opening day. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts