Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just found forum and joined today, great info.
bought my 2 tone 2003 Aniv in Jan last year, paid £2000 deposit, went to dealer in Feb to finalise details and found them in Administaration, lost all, H.D. U.K sent me to another dealer in U.K. but had to start all over, ordered the same bike and accessories but had another 2 month wait, bike on the road in April 2003 but no accessories, dealer blamed aniversary year.
Kept in touch with dealer and all acc. ready to fit at first service in Aug. drove 180 miles from my home to dealer and low and behold the chip for stage one kit was missing and the pannier fixing kit had disappeared. Wasted journey. as winter is now apon us and Scottish roads not good for long distance runs with a V-Rod at this time of year, I will have to wait untill April to hear my V-Rod as it should sound, all this apart bike is great, wonderful, and hope all my problems are behind me

·
Registered
984 Posts
:welcome: Glad your here. Sorry to here of your problems. With a littel luck its all behind you. You will find great info here and great people to.

:biker:

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Welcome, EL03HOG -- glad you found us!!

Sure hope you'll have some photos of your bike in Scotland to post in time.

Val

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum EL03HOG, always happy to have another v-rodder. Hate to hear about all your early problems.

Max

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
We're waiting for that picture of your V-rod with Nessie and Loch Ness in the background!!:D

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
715 Posts
welcome

Seems like your going through some serious issues, your with the right group now. I'm thinking about riding to the UK this summer taking the ferry across with the bike and hit some Pubs as part of my Personal Last Ride Tour :cool:

·
Registered
503 Posts
fellow scot

sorry to hear of your problems with dunedin but i.m sure don at west coast will lok after any problems you may have in the future
and hey springs on its way :D

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Although the road at the beginning of your journey may have been rocky, you can be confident that you know ride the best pony in the stable! We are glad to have you!

Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts