Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would introduce myself here. my name is shawn and i live in columbus ohio. Bought my vrod last february, been in love with it ever since. it is a 02 vrod. had the radical paint set put on. green with blue flames. limited edition. only 200 of them produced. mine is #200 of 200. heve yet to see another one like it anywhere. picture of it under buckeyevrodder. any other vrodders in my area let me know. would like to get together to do some riding. thanks and what a great site.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome Shawn, I see you got your picture to upload.

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome:

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Welcome, Shawn! Glad you're here!

Hope you're wearing kevlar everywhere when you go out, with that whacko taking shots at folks there. Stay safe!

Val

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome......just remember to never mispell the first letter of your user name!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Buckeye -
Nice looking bike. Maybe the reason I like it so much is because I have her twin sister over here in Indiana. #132
I see you still have the air louvers in the set - how do yours look ? Mine were terrible - kinda teal green & didn't match. I put chrome ones on - hope you had better luck with yours !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
captron,
your right they don't match very well. it just depends on the lighting. sometimes they look all right sometimes, they just look like crap. i have been thinking about putting the chrome ones on. how do they look.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think you'll like the chrome ones much better. My dealer let me have them at no cost - just because of all the trouble we had trying to match the paint. You need to insist on that because the paint set cost too many $$$ not to match.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts