Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all ! New member here in southern Indiana and part of the "over the hill gang". Got my 03 in January, put on Vance & Hines, and away we went. The only problem I had was with the limted editon paint option for the 100 year anniversity. Mine was the flip-flop green with blue tribal designs. The fenders & airbox looked great, but the air louvers didn't match. Harley sent them back three times to try & match....never did look right. So, I put chrome ones on & they look great. Did anyone else have this problem and did Harley help you out? Thanks

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome captron, your not the first I have heard with the paint problems. Several have sent them back but all that I had heard were never happy with the final results.

Max

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Welcome captron. Beautiful riding down in that part of the country! Be sure and add your particulars to the "How Old Are We thread". The 43 and older set is gaining (of course some of that happens automatically).

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome....and remember you are not over the hill.....you have arrived as part of our " Geezer Gang " !

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This ol' hoosier hillbilly geezer will "try" and share his vast knowledge and wisdom with the younger crowd.......uh, if the memory holds out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts